Rust-Oleum Waterproof Repair Compound seal leaks quickly and simply even in bad weather! Ideal for roofs, gutters, ridges, chimney stacks, terraces without foot traffic etc.
The product is a ready to use waterproofing repair compound for instant leak repairs in any weather condition - Ideal for repairs to roofs, gutters, drain pipes, ridge-pieces, sky lights, cornices, chimney stacks, pipes, etc. Seals leaks instantly, even on damp or wet surfacesforming a durable elastic coating that withstands temperature changes and UV-light. Will bridge cracks up to 2 mm (larger cracks can be treated with a special reinforcement fleece) and adheres to: roofing, felt, slate, corrugated, bitumen, asphalt, hard PVC, polyester, zinc, brickwork, aluminium, glass, tiles and many other substrates - Available in 1 litre, 5 litre packaging or in a handy 1 litre emergency repair set.
- Thick waterproofing repair compound.
- For use in any weather (even in the wet).
- Adheres to wet surfaces.
- Fibres reinforced.
- Crack bridging (2 mm) - 1300% elastic.
- Bitumen-free solvent-based formula.
- Immediately watertight.
- Good resistance to weather and acid rain.
- Excellent adhesion to various substrates.
- Easy to apply with a roller, brush, squeegee or spatula.
Coverage: 1.5m2 per lt.
Touch Dry: 1.5hrs (waterproof instantly).
Application: roller, brush, squeegee or spatula.