Anglo Epoxy Repair Mortar a multi-use epoxy resin repair mortar for concrete or stone. Unequalled hardness and epoxy bonding power.
Anglo Epoxy Repair Mortar allows fast setting (3-6 hours), granite-hard, permanent repairs to be made to badly cracked and worn concrete or stone floors. For use where conventional mortar or other fillers will loosen or fail. Anglo Epoxy Repair Mortar is virtually indestructible and ideal for repairs to factory floors, driveways, worn and broken steps, garage floors, sills, grouting in bolts and railings etc.
- May be feather-edged.
- Excellent bond to most surfaces - no primer needed.
- Cures granite hard - far tougher than cement or concrete at thin depths.
- Will not lift or crack.
- Ideal for use indoors or out.
- Apply in layers up to 50mm deep for maximum strength.
- Resin and fillers are pre-blended for easy mixing and application.
- Can be applied as a 5mm screed (when used with Anglo Epoxy Bond).
Usage rate: 5kg covers 0.6m2 at 5mm thickness
Sizes available: 2.5kg, 5kg and 25kg
Also sold as Rust-Oleum Epoxy Repair Mortar